Our regular season runs Memorial Day through Labor Day.
The Laurel House can be rented in the off-season with no meals included. See below for details.
We do have some events in the off-season, see the events page.
We are also open for weddings May-September.
For updated availability please visit: http://eaglehurstranch.com/about/availability-calendars/
Call 1-800-25-RANCH or (314) 638-3382 to make a reservation.
Or email: email@example.com
Cabin Reservation / Assignment Policy
Every effort will be made to accommodate our guests in the cabin(s) of their choice. However, management reserves the right to make the final cabin assignment based on upon the number of actual guests in your party at check in.
- Check in 3 p.m.
- Check out 10 a.m.
- All daily rates are per person, per day
- Minimum stay of 2 nights
- Children 3 and Under- FREE
- Children 4-10 — $28.00 / Day
- Children 11-15 — $45.00 / Day
Economy Cabins – Mulberry, Holly, Willow, Pecan
- 7 night package (per adult, per week) — $485.00
- Daily Rate (per adult, per night) — $79.00
Family Cabins – Fir, Sassafras, Mahogany, Beechwood, Cottonwood, Cypress, Sycamore, Oak, Pine, Magnolia, Hazelnut, Chestnut, Cedar, Maple, Ash, Aspen, Birch, Cherry, Spruce, Dogwood, Poplar, Redbud, Hickory, Redwood, Walnut
- 7 night package (per adult, per week) — $545.00
- Daily rate (per adult, per night) — $89.00
The Laurel House – 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room, fireplace, small kitchen, central air and heat, porch overlooking the Huzzah River
- 7 night package (per adult, per week) — $580.00
- Daily rate (per adult, per night) — $95.00
- Off-Season rate for The Laurel House — $190 per night
- During the regular season a 5 adult minimum occupancy is required.
One day visitor: meals, no lodging — $25
Deposit requirements: $40 per adult. Deposit refunded with 10-day advance notice of cancellation (please no exceptions). Deposits must be made via check only.
Accepted methods of payment: cash, check, and credit card (Visa and MasterCard accepted only).
Included in the rate: Delicious homestyle meals, air conditioned cabin, refrigerator, adult tournaments, playground, tennis, ping pong, shuffleboard, badminton, bocce ball, movies, board games, square dancing, large swimming pool and patio, nature trail, tubes for the river, hayrides, wiener and marshmallow roast, equipment for sports and evening entertainment, fitness center and chapel.
Not included in the rate: Horseback riding, tax and gratuity
Horseback riding is $25 per person. Trail ride is 60 minutes long.
No pets please – No exceptions
Nearby: Floating, canoeing, golf, wineries, historic churches, Dillard’s Mill, Country Music Showcase, antique and craft shops, trout hatcheries, caves, country fairs and auctions
Memorial Day and Labor Day Package — All Rates Are Per Person
- 3 nights, 8 meals (beginning with Saturday breakfast and ending with Monday lunch)
- Children 5 and Under – Free
- Children 6 – 15 — 50% off Adult Rate
- Check in after 6 p.m.
- Check out by 2 p.m.
- Economy Cabins: 3 nights $220
- Family Cabins: 3 nights $250
- Laurel: 3 nights $280